Our Covid-19 Statement
WE ARE OPEN FOR YOU AND YOUR PAIN.
The Natural Approach Healing Centre has been actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our client care services through lockdown. Our highest priority is to continue providing excellent care in a safe environment for our clients.
We have implemented a strategic plan using the best available practices to minimize the risk of person-to-person COVID-19 exposure in our practice. We continue to monitor and adhere to the public health guidance on the federal, state, and local levels as we provide an essential healthcare service.
We will remain open and fully-operational providing the full range of services in our clients’ as long as it is safe to do so. Our intent is to keep our patients out of pain and in good health.
If you live outside the 5klm radius, here is the wording from DHHS- yes you can attend for a treatment.
And these distance, gathering and time limits won’t apply for work, medical care or compassionate reasons.
We continue to provide all of our patients with clinical support via phone, text message, and/ or email where needed, retaining client confidentiality.
The medical conditions that we treat certainly are best suited to an in-person visit with a physical examination and hands on care. Please call our office with any questions you might have at 03 9370 8777
The following is our statement of our efforts to maintain social distance and sanitary practices protocol.
- We are conducting symptoms/ temperature checks for all clinical employees to ensure no one is working with a fever or a cough. Anyone identified with elevated temperature or illness will be sent home.
- All employees have been told not to come to work if they are sick.
- Everyone who can carry out their work duties at home has been directed to do so.
- Our clinical employees are all sanitizing/washing their hands at the start and end of every patient visit, as well as wearing a face mask (PPE) throughout the patient visit. Due to the nature of our work, we are unable to maintain social distance during client care, so the PPE is in place to reduce the risk of an asymptomatic clinician inadvertently transmitting the virus to a client during hands-on care.
- Our clinical staff is disinfecting all payment portals before and after each use. We also continue to accept cash forms of payment.
- Continued use of disinfectant for all frequently used items has already been implemented in our routine care. All of our equipment is cleaned after each use and stored as “clean” ready for the next patient. This routine practice now includes pens, keyboards and mouse.
- Fresh clean and sanitized linen is used for each client then discarded to a closed dirty linen tub after use.
- All clients are temperature checked before entering the clinic.
- Everyone must wear a face mask as per health restrictions at present.
We ask that you postpone your scheduled appointment if you or anyone in your household may have been exposed to COVID-19 through travel or attendance at large gatherings less than two weeks ago.
- If any client or anyone in their household has symptoms of illness, they will be asked to cancel their appointment and inform their primary care doctor. We will not charge cancellation fees associated with rescheduling the appointment for these screened patients.
- We ask that each client remains in their car upon arrival and sends a text to us to be directed to come into the centre. This eleviates having anyone in the waiting room- One out one in.
We look forward to seeing you soon and are committed to continuing our excellent care during this challenging time.
The Natural Approach Healing Centre.